Why spend hours of knitting a boring one-shade sweater? Pile on the color and discover the joys of knitting with multiple hues in unexpected combinations. Choose from over 20 projects, including home decor items, hats, scarves, sweaters, vests and more.
Inside you'll find:
- a basic guide to yarn, needles and knitting motions
- a guide to "playing with color" that shows you how to choose colors by drawing inspiration from everyday items like quilts, photos and magazines
- a wide variety of projects, both big and small, from a graphic afghan to armwarmers and washcloths
- stash-buster projects for using up all this odds and ends of yarn
- a helpful section filled with useful reference information such as a glossary of knitting terms, a knitting abbreviations key a knitting needle conversion chart and a list of inspirational knitting books, magazines and websites.